Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary


Jeff and I celebrated our 11th anniversary, he suprised me by taking me away for the night, I stuggled a little being away from my kids but, I really had a good time just being with Jeff. Plus it was really nice having a night the didn't include having to change a diaper, or putting a kid in a timeout, or braking up a fight
(it was strange). Getting away reminded me of all the reasons I fell for Jeff in the first place. I know having kids is amazing and I wouldn't know what to do without them but, it is strange how kids change you and you forget the people you use to be. I did enjoy a weekend alone with my hubby and just being Laura and Jeff and not mom and dad but, it was also nice to return home to those sweet little arms.

I have truely loved the amazing journey Jeff and I have started on together and I am grateful everyday that I was the lucky girl he choose to spend his life with and I am even more grateful that because of the choices we have made together that I even get to spend eternty with this amazing man. I have to admit that when my friend wanted to set me up on a blind date with her husbands friend I didn't want to go but, after some heavy persistance from my friend I gave in. I never thought in a million years that, this one date would be the best desicion I ever made. When I look back at how my life was when I began dating Jeff it was a mess and I thought that I would never find happiness let alone have this amazing life that I live now. I married my best friend the person that makes me the happiest and I have been blessed with three beautiful children. I may not have alot by some people's standards but, I feel like the richest person in the world. I am happy and grateful for all I have and most of all I am still madly in love with the man of my dreams my wonderful husband Jeff!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Holy cow! That picture took me back!!! What a fun day that was. Did Jeff's feet ever recover? You guys are the best and deserve all the happiness that you have. You're a great couple and as fun as can be!! Congrats on 11 years!!