Friday, February 5, 2010

Great Deal!

I have to tell you about the great deal I got. Kaylee informed me that she had to bring a game to school on Friday for a party. I don't have a ton of games and the ones I have were not cheap, so I hesitated to let her take them. So being the coupon nut I am I found some coupons on coupons.com for some games(Monopoly, Sorry, Pictureka, and clue). At Wal-mart they have a Monopoly card game, and a Pictureka card game for $5.24. The Coupon for Pictureka was $5.00 off and $4.00 off for Monopoly. So I grabbed them and only spent .24 for one and $1.24 for the other. We also played them that night and they were fun. The Pictureka card games has four games you can play and the Monopoly one I really liked because it doesn't last all the day like the real Monopoly. It has a UNO feel to it. If your interested the coupons are good until the 7th.

No comments: