Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Day of Bowling

Jeff finally had a day off. I mean a real day off, he wasn't called in or asked to come and help with something. So we decided to get a hamburger and do some bowling. It was a blast! Cooper was so funny he was more interested in pushing buttons on the ball return then he was in bowling. Kaylee was so serious about it she was just determined, she is a funny kid. As for Jeff and I, we were really bad. I think next time we will just stick to playing it on the wii. I guess I shouldn't be so hard on us after all it is all about having a good time and that is what we did. I just enjoy having days were we get to do fun stuff as a family, it seems like Jeff always has something going on but, he is so good about coming up with fun things to do with the kids when he is home. I am so grateful for the fact that he does try to put his family first. I know it is hard sometimes with his job but, he try's so hard and when he is busy with work I try to keep the kids busy and make sure they know that Daddy loves them and he works hard to take care of us. I also make sure they know he is working hard to help other people too. My kids our lucky they have a great Dad! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Allie said...

That looks like a ton of fun. We have never done that with our kids, I guess we better get to it. I bet they would have a blast.

Princess Hairstyles said...

How fun, we need to do stuff like this more often. Hey, I saw Jeff if the paper yesterday. He's famous!