Saturday, September 13, 2008

To many cooks in the kitchen!



I could tell it was going to be one of those days as soon as I got up. We were late for church, I wasn't completely prepared to teach my Sunday school class, the boys were as wild as ever, and Kaylee was throwing attitude. After church I realized that I never made my dessert to take to the mountain for Sunday dinner. So I tried to get my dessert made so we could leave for the cabin and my boys were trying to help, it was probably more help then I really needed. I went to put the milk back in the fridge and Dalton grabbed the bowl and milk and pudding went everywhere. I was so mad and yet I couldn't say a word I just grabbed my camera and took a picture and quickly cleaned Dalton and the mess. I honestly have no idea how I held back from freaking out but, I was glad I didn't, that sweet baby was already upset enough.

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Good job on getting the camera, when those times happen you should laugh. Ya know it happens to all of us at least it was on the tile not the carpet.:)

Princess Hairstyles said...

You handled this really well. I've noticed you're a really patient mother. And, this will be funny someday. Right?

Suzette said...

I would have lost it. Good for you on keeping your cool. That mess looks huge. But his face does say it all and how sorry he was for making it in the 1st place.

Sundee said...

Hey Laura,
What a cute, messy little boy. It seems like the biggest messes always happen when we ready to walk out the door. By the way I remember the good old days at the cabin watching Cape Fear and getting scared to death. Oh yeah, and Kami writing on you Grandma's calandar about Laura's boy and beer fest!! Those were the good old days!!

The White Family said...

Your not really cooking unless it is messy, right??? What a cute baby boy!

K,K and Tay said...

Laura it has been forever and ever since I've talked to you. How are you doing? Your family is darling. I got your blog from Amy. Im gonna add you to my friends if thats ok? Keep in touch..
Kara