Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cooper's prayers



Last night after reading I was helping Cooper with his prayers. He had thanked Heavenly Father for just about everything when finally he said, "and thank you for letting my mom go to the hospital were she could buy me"! Boy is he going to be suprised when he finds out were babies really come from. He was on a roll last night during family prayer he asked Heavenly Father to make me stop using the pink comb on his hair. I sometimes wonder of Heavenly Father laughs at these prayers as much as I do.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Ya know Heavenly Father probably does laugh I really never thought about it but I bet he get a good laugh when these little ones pray for some of the things that they do. I love it! It is great.

Allie said...

That is hilarious. Thanks for sharing, I need a good laugh about right now. The stress of all of this with my mom is seriously getting to me.

kateworthi said...

I WISH we could get Ben to pray like that. That is so cute. Aren't children amazing!? I'm sure Heavenly Father does laugh.... Anyway cute blog - sorry I never check it! (It's nothing personal.) I only read blogs every now and again these days! :)