Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Oh Dalton!


Dalton has always been a little challenging at times but, here recently he has become even more of a challenge. His new thing is to go in the bathroom and get into everything. His favorite thing to play in is the drawers, on this perticular afternoon I had the pleasure of him painting his face with a new tube of mascara (which he of course reuined). Then he climbed on the toliet and reached up on my perfume shelf and grabbed a bottle of nail polish and then poured it all over the sink. I'm guessing he didn't like that color. I was just grateful that he only spilled it on the sink and fortunatly for me he didn't break a bottle of perfume I don't think I needed the smell on top of the mess. I am sure you are asking yourself were I was when he was doing this? I of course was making dinner, dumb me!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Geez. Didn't you know, you are not allowed to make dinner, go to the bathroom, answer the door or make a phone call!

Suzette said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they can make a huge mess of things.