Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cooper


I know I comment a lot on what Cooper says but, seriously that kid is funny. Monday night I had the garage door open cause I was cleaning out the car, then I propped open the door to the house so I could carry the car seats back to the car. While I was finishing up our neighbors cat chased a mouse right into my house and under my stove. Yah! Well Jeff put out some traps for me. Well I forgot that they were there, and the next morning while I was getting ready I could hear Cooper crying, and I ran out to see what the problem was. I asked him and he told me he got caught in the kid trap. I said what kid trap and he pointed to the mouse trap. I being the good mom that I am I started laughing so hard that he started crying again. I pulled myself together and explained that it wasn't a kid trap it was a mouse trap, and then he wanted to know if it wasn't a kid trap then why did it have peanut butter on it. I guess I should be lucky he used his finger instead of his tongue.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Oh my gosh, that kid is hilarious. That is a crack up, thanks for the laugh Cooper :)

Julie Wiley said...

That is so funny!