Friday, April 17, 2009

Hats Off To Enoch Elementary!




Enoch Elementary School was named A Distinguished Title I School from Utah for the second time in three years. As a parent this is very comforting to know that my child is attending a school with such a hard working faculty. Kaylee has had a great teacher every year she has attended school there. This year she has had Mrs. Jenson and she really is the greatest teacher ever! She always goes above and beyond and that truly amazes me. When I work in the class as a helper I am always impressed with Mrs. Jenson and unbelievably grateful she is Kaylee's teacher, I think Kaylee and I both will be sad when this year ends.

To celebrate this great honor the school had a parade. The kids all wore hats and walked around the school, the parents stood on the streets around the school and cheered as the kids walked by. It was fun and the kids were very proud(so were the parents)! THANKS ENOCH ELEMENTARY!

3 comments:

Danette~ said...

Hi Laura,
I completely agree... Mrs. Jenson is the best! I wish Dallyn could have her every year!!!

Suzette said...

I just found out that Lenora Roundy is your principle. I love her. How lucky. It's so nice to know your kids go to a great school and have amazing teachers. It makes the world of difference. We picked our house just for the school. And I couldn't be happier. We have loved they boys teachers. Does your Mom still work at the middle school? She is such a cute primary teacher. When ever I go to Cedar I go to my sisters ward/ your Mom's ward. And she was Trevor's teacher. He loved her. She brought HUGE popcorn balls that were so yummy.

Heidi Gilmore said...

Hey Laura -
Can you email me your physical address - I have been meaning to call your mom and get your number, but haven't yet. Anyway, I changed my email - it is heididgilmore@gmail.com. I love reading about your family - your daughter looks so much like you!
Thanks,
Heidi