Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Girls Night!

Kaylee and I had the opportunity to have a girls night out! I took her to St. George to eat at In and Out Burger and then we went to see the play Annie at the Tuachaun. The play was really good, Kaylee laughed and really enjoyed it, which I loved because I enjoy going to plays and musicals and now I hope that Kaylee and I will have more opportunity to do fun stuff like this together. It is so rare that it's just Kaylee and I, I love talking to her and hearing what she has to say or how she feels. Usually Kaylee has to deal with her brothers needs too or I need to have her help me with her brothers, which she usually does without complaining, so it's nice to reward her for being such a sweet girl! I hope we get to have more of these girls nights just the two of us! love you sis!


4 comments:

Sundee said...

How fun! What a good mom you are.

Emily said...

Cute~ Looks like fun!! I love girl time, it is much needed!

Heidi Gilmore said...

Kaylee looks just like you! Sorry I haven't touched bases with you since I have been back. I do have a new blog address - agilmorelog.blogspot.com - I am trying to keep that updated. Anyway, we will have to get together soon.

Suzette said...

How fun Laura. I'm sure that will be a day Kaylee will remember forever. How lucky you are to get to share a special day with her.