Friday, November 20, 2009

Date Night!

Tonight Jeff and I went out for a date night which is very rare. We went down to the temple to do a sealing session with a few couples in our ward but, us and the couple we drove down to St. George were the only couples that showed up. But, that's okay it has been a while since Jeff and I have been to the temple, so it was definitely time. I have never done a sealing session so it was really fun. It was really nice to actually hear the ceremony, I was so full of emotion when I got married that I was lucky I heared when I was suppose to say yes. It was just a wonderful time we were doing sealings for couples from the 1700's, these were couples that had been waiting quite awhile, I felt honored to finally do their work. Plus a great date night is even better with a great couple to enjoy it with. Thanks Amy and Tyler!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I think we were supposed to go there and that was the way it had to happen. I thought it was awesome too. Lets make it a habit to go every month. We always need an excuse to go to St. G for dinner anyway.
Thanks a bunch!!!