Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween


We had such a great Halloween this year, great weather, fun costumes, and free candy does it get any better? I got a kick out of Dalton this year, the kids knew what they wanted to be but, of course Dalton wanting to do whatever Cooper is doing wanted to be the same but only blue. I don't even think the knows who Commander Rex even is. The kids had a blast at the the wards trunk or treat, the activities committee put on a great carnival but, of course for us parents we just love visiting with the other grown ups. I was stressing over fighting the kids over the all that candy but, I got up Sunday morning and Kaylee knew it was fast Sunday so she didn't eat anything. Cooper had a couple of candy bars. Dalton on the other hand I found him in his bed with his bag and a huge pile of candy wrappers I think he had just a handful of candy left. Something tells me I have a dental bill in my future.

1 comment:

Suzette said...

Cute. My boys are huge starwars fans as well :)!!! And I think Dentists came up with Halloween to keep them in business!!!