Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Countdown

I have had a lot of people ask me what my countdown made out of the muffin tin was so here is a picture of it. I got the mini muffin tin at wal-mart for about $5. I cut the numbers, the circles, and squares out on my cricut machine but you could do it easily with just scissors and a ruler. Then I put magnets on the back of the cards to hold it in place on the muffin tin. I had touble finding candy to fit behind the card for each of my kids, so I just put one herseys kiss and a little note to help the kids do something for someone else (like make someones bed without them knowing). Then I let the other kids get a kiss out of the bag that I kept in the cupboard, which I was suprised worked out well as long as the kids get a treat they didn't care were it came from.

No comments: