Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Ramblings

I love Christmas and since my kids have started school I always look forward to the fun holiday crafts they bring home. On this day Jeff brought Cooper home from school, I heard the door open and in walked the cutest little reindeer. I laughed cause Cooper insisted on having the brown nose all day.

My mom purchased this little people nativity for my kids a few years ago, and this year Kaylee is determined that the people remain in certain spots (I have not idea were she gets it from). Dalton however is obsessed with it everyday I find him with the baby Jesus and Mary, he tells me their his favorites. However today I found him loading the whole crew up in the the airplane I asked him why he had them in the plane, he responded by telling me, "cuz I don't have horsey." Sure that so obvious, what was I thinking?

1 comment:

Suzette said...

I love the little people nativity. Gavin carries baby jesus around all the time. He also has the air plane and flys baby jesus around. I guess 3 year old boys think alike.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.