Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's my bed!


Okay so I have created a couple of monsters that our taking over our bed! I have no one to blame but, myself. While Jeff was gone to
k-9 school Cooper would beg until I gave in and let him sleep with me. Well in the process Dalton started getting up in the middle of the night hungry. So I started giving him a little bottle and putting him in bed with me, which was fine until Jeff would come home on the weekends. Since Jeff has been home Cooper has resumed sleeping in his own bed except for when Jeff works graveyards then I wake up to him in our bed. Dalton on the other had it still getting up around 3:00 in the morning and drinking a full bottle and I am still putting him in our bed. I know this is bad and I shouldn't be doing it but, I'll be honest there are some mornings I wake up and don't remember getting him out of his crib let alone fixing him a bottle. I know this is going to be a hard habit to break and I just wish I hadn't started it. I think Jeff and his back have had about enough, I just keep reminding him is great birth control. He doesn't think I'm very funny.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stacy said...

We let Davis sleep with us until he was 5 years old and then I nursed Blake in our bed in the middle of the night well the bed grew to small and we kicked Blake out first and then Davis. Well we had to bribe Davis with a pair of heely's. You know they are to old to be in your bed when you go to sleep watching tv and they tell you they don't like Jay Leno

Allie said...

You are a brave girl. I totally draw the line at any of my kids sleeping in my bed. We stayed at the trailer the other night since our floor is all torn up and Alyssa had to sleep with us. It was the worst night ever, I don't think any of us got enough sleep. I guess I just love my sleep too much ;)

The White Family said...

I have the same problem with Kolby because Preston works nights during the week. In fact a while back Preston was on vacation and towards the end of the week Kolby asked when dad was going to get out of his bed (our bed). Pretty sad huh!