Monday, August 4, 2008

Summer Lessons

Every Summer it seem like such a chore to get my children signed-up for swimming, dancing, and whatever else they want to do. But, I made it through and the only thing I had a hang up with was finding a swimsuit for myself so I could do Mommy and me with Dalton. I swear I hate swim suit shopping. It never bothered me until having children I guess I just didn't want to face the fact my body has changed but, oh well like I said I survived.

Kaylee loved Summer dancing especially marching in the parade. But, swimming lessons was another story. Jeff and I have recently signed her up for private lessons I hope it will help her to get over her fear of water. Cooper has become our little fish we practical had to drag him from the pool. He still gets up every morning and asks me if he has swimming today. He really enjoyed swimming but, he also had a great teacher who really made class fun. Dalton started out having fun but, the water was really cold and after a half hour he would turn blue (literally). I am just glad that the kids enjoyed themselves and honestly had fun and didn't act like they were forced to do it.

No comments: