Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaylee

Saturday we had Kaylee's 7th birthday party and we had a great time. We had some fun games and had a blow-up water slide, that the kids really enjoyed. Some of the parents had trouble getting their kids to leave when it was time to go. Kaylee received some fun presents but, more importantly she just had a good time with her friends and she had a great birthday.

I know I go crazy putting together the kids birthday party's but, I enjoy making their birthdays special and seeing the enjoyment they get out of having a special day. They only down side for me is their birthdays are a reminder that my children are getting older and growing up. Its painful for me to see Kaylee growing up but at the same time I am so proud of her and the beautiful girl she is becoming, she makes it easy to be a Mom because of what a good kid she is. I love you Kaylee and I am grateful for the opportunity the Lord had given me to be your Mom.

2 comments:

Princess Hairstyles said...

You guys always throw the best parties! My kids were talking about it all weekend.

Unknown said...

Hey Laura -
I think Kaylee looks alot like your family - more like Krista than you though. Hey I have a question about this slideshow - how do you put it in your post? I have a slideshow on photobucket that I want to put in my post but when I put in the http stuff it comes up with an error. Thanks for any help you could give me - I am quite clueless to this blog thing.
Heidi